Thursday, June 19, 2014

Michael Jackson ft. Justin Timberlake - Love never felt so good

[Justin Timberlake:]
 Dance!
 Let me see you move...
 C'mon!
 Dance!
 Let me see you move...
[Michael Jackson:]
 Baby, love never felt so good
 And I'd die if it ever could
 Not like you hold me,
 Hold me
 Oh, baby, love never felt so fine
 And I'd die if it's ever mine
 Not like you've hold me,
 Hold me
 And the night is gonna be just fine
 Gotta fly
 Gotta see
 Can't believe
 I can't take it!
 Cause baby every time
 I love you
 It's in and out my life,
 In-out baby
 Tell me, if you really
 Love me
 In and out my life,
 In-out baby
 'Cause baby,
 Cause, love never felt so good
[Justin Timberlake:]
 Ooh baby, love never felt
 So fine
 And I'd die if it was ever mine
 Not like you hold me,
 Hold me
 Ooh baby, love never felt
 So good
 And I'd die if it ever could
 Not like you hold me,
 Hold me
 And the night through the
 Thick and thin
 Gotta fly
 Gotta see
 Can't believe
 I can't take it!
[Michael Jackson:]
 Cause baby every time
 I love you
 It's in and out my life,
 In-out baby
 Tell me, if you really
 Love me
 It's in and out my life,
 In-out baby
 'Cause baby,
 Love never felt so good
[Justin Timberlake:]
 Break it down!
 Dance!
 Let me see you move...
 Let me see you move...
 Dance!
 Let me see you move, c'mon!
 I said, let me see you move...
 Michael!
[Michael Jackson:]
 And the nights
 That feels good
 (Feels good)
 Gotta fly
 Gotta see
 Can't believe
 I can't take it
 Cause baby every time
 I love you
 It's in and out my life,
 In-out baby
 Tell me, if you really love me
 It's in and out my life,
 Drivin me, baby
 'Cause baby,
 Love never felt so good
 Baby, every time
 I love you
 In and out my life,
 In-out baby
 Tell me, if you really love me
 It's in and out my life,
 Drivin me, baby
 'Cause baby,
 Love never felt so good
 Never felt so good, oh
 It never felt so good
 Never felt so... no
 It never felt so good
 Never felt so, yeah yeah
 It never felt so good
 Oh, ooh!
 It never felt so good
 Alright, it's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment